Was a long day
Had lotsa fun though
All worn out
Eating a cupcake now
Well, ate, juz finished off de laz bite
So, I know I shud probably be taking a shower right now
But I've simply no idea as how 2 take out my bracelet >_<
Hehe...
So I'll wait for my mum 2 come back >_<
I went there & home with Kerro & Xinghui
When we 1st arrived, we spotted an Espirit shop
And there were sunglasses on display at de very front (Wow!)
![]() | ||
| This is juz an idea of wad we saw Not exactly wad we did Okay? Ahma says this kinda thing suits me =D |
We also tried on smtg like tat
And tat Xinghui hit me
"No, it doesn't suit u, u look like a bookworm." /A\
"No, it doesn't suit u, u look like a bookworm." /A\
After that, we wandered around for some time, LOL
Deciding where to go, LOL LOL =.=
In de end, we ended up in Sushi King =)
Generous ahma paid for us!
![]() | |||
![]() |
I ate a plate of this =D
And de 3 of us shared a plate of sashimi =)
(Sashimi = 2nd pic)
Then we're off 2 Newayy~! =D
And we walked through tat creepy corridor =.=
Not creepy, juz a lil empty, tatz all, LOL
I'm refering 2 de one upstairs here >_<
Oh, and de sexy comments
I feel like a bad girl >_<
So I am one today? xD
Wadeva, I think I overreached my limit anyway
It was a wonderful day though
Thx for de awesome days, guys =)
♥ u people so, so, so much =D
Yuxuan unni
Kerro ahma
Zhuying omma
Xinghui
Sam
=D
Anyway, I'm really outta breath after everything
4 no reason, or some reason (duh~)
And here I am, having a sore throat >_<
Thx goodness I dun hv to go out tomorrow
I'll get 2 stay home de whole day & nobody will mind bout my voice =P
In de meanwhile, I'll take some time
Transferring our photos from my phone, to my comp ^_^
||||||||||T|R|A|N|S|F|E|R|I|N|G|||||||||||
Btw. my phone so ran outta battery
Worn out, like me, I guess...
||||||||||T|R|A|N|S|F|E|R| |C|O|M|P|L|E|T|E||||||||||
Uwahh, lovely! =D
Wait yeah, need to 'filter' through those photos
Itz DANGEROUS 2 juz post it without scanning through it 1st =P
96 --> 65
Hope u guys dun mind =D
Some are kinda blurr, while some are... (sigh)
U know... >_<
I give u edit-free snapshots! =D
Me
After I went home =)
My sista
B4 I went out
My sis & Me =)
We juz dun take pics together often >_<
Me & Xuan~!! =D
I dun know why, but I like taking piictures wif Xuan a lot =D
Personally, I like this a lot
I dun care if it looks disturbing 2 u =P
Now, Neoh & Xuan =D
These 2, sweet dao~! xD
Me & Neoh =)
I like this a lot 2 =D
Ignore >_<
4 of us =D
And look at this camera-shy person =.=
And look at de trouble everyone takes 2 get he rin fronta de cam (sigh)
Both of u =.= So fake xD
Your reluctance +My forcefulness = My (ass + no eyes) /A\
Wong Xing Hui~!! U!! T^T
Well... (sigh)
Yu Xuan ^^
Neoh-y's time =)
I've a hawt omma~!
*covers face*
Me, me =D
Xuan accidentally zoomed in
But it wasn't really tat bad after all =D
So, yeah
I cropped it
We juz dun take pics together often >_<
Me & Xuan~!! =D
I dun know why, but I like taking piictures wif Xuan a lot =D
Personally, I like this a lot
I dun care if it looks disturbing 2 u =P
![]() | |
| I find this nawt so bad after all Xuan ah, crop it urself if u want ^^ |
These 2, sweet dao~! xD
Me & Neoh =)
I like this a lot 2 =D
Ignore >_<
4 of us =D
And look at this camera-shy person =.=
And look at de trouble everyone takes 2 get he rin fronta de cam (sigh)
Both of u =.= So fake xD
Your reluctance +My forcefulness = My (ass + no eyes) /A\
Wong Xing Hui~!! U!! T^T
Well... (sigh)
Yu Xuan ^^
Neoh-y's time =)
I've a hawt omma~!
*covers face*
Me, me =D
Xuan accidentally zoomed in
But it wasn't really tat bad after all =D
So, yeah
I cropped it
Dun want Xuan 2 hate me
Both of us weren't ready for tat picture & she blinked, okayy? >_<
No comments

































































No comments:
Post a Comment